Tuesday, August 19, 2014

MY OPINION ISN'T (A) RIGHT
 
 
I guess I don't really don't get to say I have a right to my own opinion anymore when I'm losing an argument. I've been exposed. The author of the article has a great point and it is about time someone said it. To many people have been using that phrase to get away from the fact they have no idea what they are talking about. Well, if people actually presented facts, like my classmates did on Friday, I feel like the world would be a much better place for argument's sake. A couple examples of your own opinion not being a right, especially the man crossing the rode in England and looking left first instead of right, really got ahold of my attention and made me question the idea of the right to my own opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment