Thursday, October 9, 2014

 
Big Question
 
Ah, the big question. Something I've been putting off for weeks. I love the idea of the whole class actually working with the teacher on something meaningful. Now, what is my big question? Most of the people reading this are expecting to see a generic question that anyone could think of, not that any of my classmates have anything like that, its just I'm not the kind of intellectual that can come up with something as great as what my classmates have. Hell, it took me five minutes to figure out how to spell intellectual. What I do know is that I love history. Dr. Preston has given me options that involve history, but I haven't quite found out what I want to do yet, so of right now, my big question is how am I going to use what I love as a big question?

No comments:

Post a Comment